QUE THE INTRO
what am i doing?
defining the goal &
Okay, i think i know what i'm doing
the research &
generate & iterate
BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER
The increased button size and minimal layout with a single tap or swipe actions enable the driver to comfortably access the app's functionality while maintaining their full attention on the road, Allowing them to quickly search and find parking near their desired destination.
Accessibility for the driver
- Minimal Layout
- Clear call-to-actions
- Carousel interaction may not be intuitive due to card size
- Search results show one spot at a time. Users may want to see multiple alternatives at once.
Keywords from speech dictation are used to automatically filter search results to provide a more hands-off experience.
This point of the user journey is a very critical one to get right. The driver is required to interact with the interface and needs to be able to scan the relevant information quickly. The card carousel further enhances usability and allows the driver to swipe through different parking options.
A parking application wouldn't be useful if you couldn't pay for your parking, would it?.
Once a session has started the pin icon is shown on the map as unavailable. The user also has a top-level view of relevant information about their session.
The interactions developed for this app were designed for the sole purpose of creating an experience that truly is intuitive. The metric is a first time user; Using the platform for the first time while in a real-world scenario.
See live prototype
testing, testing, mic check 1-2
Test metrics :
- is the most relevant information displayed?
- Are call-to-actions clear?
- Is the UI scannable?
Key findings :
- 3 out of 5 users did not know you could swipe the cards for different parking options.
- 2 out of 5 users found the payment process flow to have too many steps.
- 5 out of 5 users found the UI easy to scan and intuitive for the most part.
- 3 out of 5 users said they would like navigational access to other areas of the platform when they have an active session.
what i learned and what's next